Re: (TFT) D&D/TFT

Again, all, I ask you to look at 3E.  The rules for
flanking will decimate even a high level character,
though it will be a tough fight.  For rough
calculations, a party of 40 goblins is considered
about an even match for a 10th level fighter.  While I
haven't played out that particular fight, I just did a
group of 14 skeletons against a party and it was a
damn tight fight...

Brennan

--- Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>