(TFT) TFT Labyrinth Adventures - Tokens for First 'module' posted

Greetings!

Due to a thunderstorm this past weekend, I couldn't get on my computer when
I wanted to, so, pen in hand, I drew up a bunch of tokens I wanted to use
for my first TFT:Labyrinth Adventures "module".

I figure a "module" for TFT:LA will include a deck of cards (well, separate
decks for Chambers, Encounters, Treasures, and Quests), floorplans, and
tokens, and I'll be including a default set with the rules.

So, for your enjoyment (and amusement), I've posted these tokens.  They're
in .pdf format, so most of you should be able to read and print them.  I
recommend printing them on 60lb cardstock.  They're slightly bigger than
standard TFT tokens, and I may put up a second version that's a tad smaller,
but lemme know what you think.

If you can't figure out what they are: Goblins, Ogres, Orcs, Skeletons,
Ghosts, Vampire, Slimes, Bugs, Spiders, 1-hex dragon, Muck-Monster, Cthulhu,
Fire and Stone Elementals, Treasure, Gates, and adventurers (Fighter, Elf,
Dwarf, Hobbit, Wizard).

Oh - the URL for these (and for all TFT:LA stuff I post that can't be sent
to the list) is http://www.execpc.com/~amerlock/TFT/TFTindex.htm

Now, I gotta go pamper my wife ;)

Later!
Tony Merlock