(TFT) Re: Robin Hood for TFT

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
> Brett! I noticed that you have a playtesters credit in GURPS: Robin Hood.
>
> Since I was trying to start a TFT Robin Hood campaign I was wondering what
> that experience was like?

Well, I don't actually run a playtest session. I read through the manuscript
and comment on inaccuracies, omitted material, organization, and rules. If I
find a new rule that is already covered in another book, I mention it. Just
trying to make the book as good as it can get.

On Robin Hood, there was a shortage of actual setting material and
someone (I don't remember) got the bright idea of treating Robin Hood as an
archetype or genre in itself, and applying it to other time periods. So that's
how we ended up with three mini-settings.

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader