RE: (TFT) TFT n EPT

Actually, I tend to like his game material more than I like his novels -
but they'd make a great world for roleplaying!

I dont really know the system that well. The world is really well done, but
if I were going to use that kind of world, I'd use the ICE Middle-Earth
stuff which I liked a little better.

Baron

I'd love to see characters like that. Maybe you can add it to Cas's Cidri
Gazeteer.

Michael