RE: (TFT) Halloween came, and I'm still alive.

  Also, Mr Justin Grabowski I have victims lined
up to die in you TOMB I-VII this saturday and sunday.  I also see that
Ruffhauss has raised the HTH issue again.  Can't wait to get to that one.

Tell me how it turns out.  When I created for the list it was not originally
a programmed (numbered) adventure.  If you have problems tell me and I will
attend to them but remember GM anything can be on the wing or cuff.

Thanks,
Yours in Cidri and hasn't said much lately,
Justin