(TFT) Treasure of Unicorn Gold

I'm new to the list, so forgive me if this is a dead horse that continues
to get beaten, but I've created a web page (still in rough form) for the
Treasure of Unicorn Gold puzzle.  I'm hoping that people will visit the
page and collaborate with me on solutions to the various clues, and maybe
eventually work out the overall solution to where the Unicorn was buried
(I'm sure it's long gone now).  Please take a look at it, and see if you
have anything to offer.

http://php.indiana.edu/~thomasjl/unigold/

Also, please feel free to post a link to this page where appropriate.  The
more people who collaborate, the better!

Thanks,
Jack