Re: (TFT) the challenge of computers, and idea

I agree with most of this DMG, and have also found as we all get older, we
all get darned busier. I remeber being a teenager with bucketloads of free
time and ability to play for days at a time. Now we all have commitments and
from about age 21 onwards it became much much harder to have everyone free
at the same time to play. This is when we started to play boardgames like
Talisman and Civilization, and cardgames like Jyhad (sorry, Vampire) and
Mythos (couldn't bring meself to collect Magic cards...), when it wouldn't
matter if someone wasn't available or not.
Not sure what I'll do when I start GMing