Re: Re[2]: (TFT) New Spell: Flesh Flesh

I rather prefer the idea of a
> spell like BUTTER FLESH above, which works to enhance
> the damage received.  If you wanted, you could allow
> BUTTER FLESH to be a spell which is dependent upon the
> number of ST put into it.  For example, for a cost of
> 8ST and 2 per turn to maintain, you could double the
> effect (adding 4 to damage, etc).
>
> Dan

-makes a wizard with an ST battery pretty deadly then....

I prefer a fixed maximum (it is only an IQ 16 spell after all), setting the
armour at '-1', and I like the idea of fire causing, say. +1 per die of
damage, all for an ST cost of 5 plus 1ST/ turn. Sort of like an inverse of
IRON FLESH.

There could be yet another spell of IQ 18 or 20 with yet more power.

Also, WOOD FLESH has beeen called variously  LEATHER FLESH and BARKSKIN by
different people..

Cas