Re: (TFT) PK'ing [OT]

Well, this kind of things infers that there are only two Alignments - Good
(non-Pk's) and Chaotic Evil (Pk's). I'm not sure that some PK's aren't
simply "playing the game as it's written". Much like face-to-face D&D'ers.
It's not necessary that they like doing evil, so much as they see it as the
smartest way to get ahead in a cold, cruel world....

<

This I prefer alot more. With suitable good/bad reputation and renown being
alloted for the appropraite person.

Interesting discussion...so far it's convinced me to stay away from on-line
gaming until it comes closer to face-to-face playing...

Though the "Chat/Simming" type of games seem intriguing. Anyone have any
experience with those?

Michael