Re: (TFT) Finesse in Melee Combat

Hello Dave, all,
	I wrote rules like this (parrying in TFT) and
I found that it slowed the down the game.  Also it made
high DX figures became very hard to hit. (I eventually
said that if you are attacked multiple times in a turn
the parries got -4DX harder for each successive one.)
	A problem is that a wimp with a rapier could
parry a battle axe which seems somewhat unlikely.

	I played around with these rules quite a
while and never found a version that was facile,
fast and fair.

	Rick