Re: (TFT) Finesse in Melee Combat

Rick writes . . .

>I played around with these rules quite a while and never found a
>version that was facile, fast and fair.

   Well I think I'll probably give it a go anyway; first as a one-shot
combat with my players, then if that goes well I'll add it to the next fight
in my campaign.  Your suggestion of a "multiple attacker bonus" is probably
a good idea, but I like a +1 die to defense rolls after the first better
than a -4 DX (a minor detail change).  Rick thanks for your suggestion.  8^)

Micheal writes . . .

>Evading Option: For each -2 DX and -2 MA the attacker takes gives a -2
>DX for him to-be-hit.

   This idea is thought provoking.  Sounds like a good alternate rule for
the /Dodge/ maneuver.  The faster you are the better you dodge, right?

Pfc. Dave Seagraves   101st Airborne Division
Texas Military Historical Society (WWII reenactors)
Sniper squad forming to defeat the krauts -- join us!
1 (512) 835-7527   http://members.aol.com/txmhs