Re: (TFT) Replies to recent topics

When the first gate pair destabilizes, the figure will continue to
accelerate _and_ be gated for one minute.  After that minute, the first
gate pair fails, and if the figure hasn't reached 11Km/s, he'll just hit
the ground at whatever speed he'd attained.

The Demon would hit the ground at 1,680 meters per second.
Ouch!

Jay
"The first thing was, I learned to forgive myself. Then, I told myself, 'Go
ahead and do whatever you want, it's okay by me.'"
Jack Handy