(TFT) Replies to recent topics

EXTRA ATTACK (IQ 10, Costs 3, Prerequisite: DX 15, cb). This talent allows
you to get an extra attack at -3 DX. If used with Two Weapons, the 1ST
attack is at -2 DX, 2nd and 3rd attacks are at -5 DX, and the 4th attack is
at -6 DX. When applied to bows (not crossbows), an extra arrow shot is at
-2 DX. Cannot be used with Thrown Weapons.

get a

My problem is that if I create a new magic item (that doesn't easily relate
to one of the existing items) how can I determine how much it should cost
and how much and many common ingredients should there be and how many
wizards should it take, etc.. ?

Sure I can always just pull out numbers that will fit, but to me, the fact
that I have to do that rather than apply a more logical formula is
inelegant and cumbersome. I guess the answer to my question is that no,
no-one has come up with a better way....

Michael