(TFT) An Interesting Thought

===========
Call this "selective spam".  This is pretty
interesting.  Hope you're well.  ay

===========

If we could shrink the Earth's population to a village
of precisely 100 people, with all the human ratio's
remaining the same, it would look something like the
following...

THERE WOULD BE:
57 Asians
21 Europeans
14 from the Western Hemisphere, both North & South
8 Africans
52 would be female
48 would be male
70 would be non-white
30 would be white
70 would be non-Christian
30 would be Christian
89 would be heterosexual
11 would be homosexual
6 people would possess 59% of the entire world's
wealth and all 6 would be from the US
80 would be living in substandard housing
70 would be unable to read
50 would suffer from malnutrition
1 would be near death - 1 would be near birth
1 (yes, only 1) would have a college education
1 would own a computer

When one considers our world from such a compressed
perspective, the need for acceptance, understanding,
and education becomes glaringly apparent.

A friend of mine sent this piffle to me and I thought it was interesting in light of the recent discussions on fantasy world 'macroeconomics'.

So as a question for the list: How does/should/would/could a fantasy world based on TFT break down along these lines?

In particular, where do people think wizards should fall in this list?

Michael