Re: (TFT) Discuss: Explosive Gems

Hi All,
	I use the Gemstone creation table from Interplay
#1 (or #2?).  I say that if the gemstone is created by a
laboratory using the table, it is stable (not dangerously
fragile) but if it is created instantly by a wizard, it is.

	The spell created gems rise in cost linearly as
they increase in damage.  (So an 8 die gem costs 8 times
as much fST as a 1 die gem.)

	However the laboratory version is an 'A' type
enchantment.  Thus it costs twice as much to get a 2
die gem as a 1 die gem.  (And an 8 die gem costs 256
times as much as a 1 die gem.)  I have some very
wealthy players and they are still willing to pay for
expensive 8 and 7 die gems.  I think it is great 'cause
it gets some of their money back in circulation.

	My 2 cents.

	Rick