RE: (TFT) websites

thefantasytrip.com is mine at the moment. Started some big plans around
Christmas time with hopes to have rolled something out by now, but have been
pretty busy trying to make sure I still have my job within the PC industry
from week-to-week!

Anyway, should have something up in the Spring, and yes, it's TFT related,
and hopefully something the whole list will find useful and enjoy!

Robert
--
Robert W. Saint John - rsaintj@earthlink.net
San Diego, CA