Re: (TFT) ST/Weight Table (long)

So, how would you figure a score from that table. Do you average the
results, that the last score, the greatest, or what?

Neil Gilmore

I averaged the results of the tests. In later test they have the numbers and percents on how many sit ups someone can do. It can be done almost anywhere. Very usefull. On the other hand, I would love to spend some time talking about just what you said. I think some GM's are the "use the greatest" score types, some "use the last score", and still others "just average the results". I will write some more on reality testing in a bit.

  David Michael Grouchy II