Re: (TFT) New Solo Adventures?

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:26:54 -0800, Pasha and or Rick Smith
<pnrsmith@istar.ca> wrote:

>Hi all,
>	Just a quick question to the list.  If someone
>was to make a new TFT adventure (using the TFT
>monsters, spells, etc.) could these adventures be
>sold?
>
>	I suspect not, but I was wondering if anyone
>knew for sure.

Wouldn't this be the same as the old situation with TSR, as long as you
put  "Suitable for use with" and acknowledge the trademarks and DON'T
Reproduce the rules you should be OK

ed
--
edhogg@equus.demon.co.uk           |  Dragons Rescued  |      _////