(TFT) I am Lazarus, Back from the Dead...

Hail Melee...

This is John Paul. I am returned from circumstances that had left me uncommunicative. My computer blew up last October from a lightning strike on a power line that jumped my surge protector. Fried logic circuits. I have since bought a new computer and tried to salvage what I could out of the old system. Because of the backlog it caused, I have been negligent of my real interactive joy, this User Group.

I have many months to catch up on which grieves me. So I will just start in on whatever conversations you have going and apologize for any duplicatives.

The Librarium will be closed until I can get it back up on its feet.

I'll communicate very soon...

Hail Melee,

John Paul