(TFT) TFT: Anti-Lightning Knots

David writes . . .

>One of the big secrets to lightning protection is to tie the power cord
>in a simple knot.  Despite all of its power lightning refuses to travel
>in a circle.  Just loop the cord through itself once and lightning will
>burn through the insulation and find another place to go.  [snip]

   Hey, they never taught us that in electronics school!  Those /bastards/!
   Great tip, David.  I'll implement it right away.
   (So a Knot spell stops a Lightning spell, right?  8^)

Pfc. Dave Seagraves, Scout/Sniper, 101st Airborne
Division, attached to HQ Company, 36th Infantry Div.
Texas Military Historical Society (WWII reenactors)
1 (512) 835-7527   http://members.aol.com/txmhs