From: Pasha and or Rick Smith <pnrsmith@istar.ca>
Subject: Additions to the Library.
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 07:25:00 -0700

To the Revered Giovanni Polo, Scholar and Philanthropist,
of Glendale California, Greetings!

	Your noble efforts in stocking and expanding
your PUBLIC library have come to our notice and we
are favorably disposed.

	We have heard tales of a certain rare tomes but
despite some effort, our agents have been unable to
procure a copy. To Wit, copies of the remaining two
parts of the "Land Beyond the Mountains" which were
published after Metagamings demise, thinly disguised as
Thieves world supplements.

	Should you find copies of these rare tomes, we
would pay you any reasonable purchase price. The books
we would donate to you, so that you may then place them
in your esteemed library. If you can find two copies, pray
buy both, one for yourself and one for our collection and
we will re-emburse you.

	Signed: The gamer: Richard W. Smith

p.s.
	(Any reasonable price is $20.00 or less.)