(TFT) RE: TFT Digest V3 #206

>Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 02:48:16 -0500
>From: "Dave Seagraves" <dseagraves@austin.rr.com>
>Subject: (TFT) Open Letter to a GameMaster
>
>   Please drop me from your alleged PBEM TFT campaign.  The turn-around
>times for turns from you, the GM, are /far/ too long to hold my interest,
>and I have absolutely no confidence that /anyone/ is getting anywhere in
>this campaign.
>   Now I know what the players of the PBM game "The Lords of Valetia" must
>have felt like!  It has now been an entire YEAR since I was accepted as a
>player into your campaign.  Since then I have received from you a total of
>ten game-related emails -- on average one every 36 days (and counting) --
>and the first nine messages were discussion on creating my character!  Only
>one message was an actual game turn.  That was May 8th, and was the last I
>ever heard from you.
>   I did have a bit of fun creating my character -- two actually.  But the
>length of time I had to wait between turn responses makes me believe that I
>will never get anything meaningful done in this game within the span of my
>natural lifetime, and I have no heir to carry on afterwards.  No thanks!
>Please remove my character completely from your "campaign."
>
>Dave Seagraves   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 835-7527
>Help fight the criminal organization known as Taco Bell!
>Call the FTC and complain at 1 (877) 275-9640.

	YEEEOwwwuch! Even I could feel the scathing scorch of your message there,
Dave! Which PBEM GM you were aiming at? (Sorry, But your email didn't seem
to enlighten me on that little tidbit. Or did I just have a brain fart and
completely miss something here?!?)

	- Tim Sireno
        Aka White Wolf
        ('Pain in the *you-know-where* extraordinaire' by others...)