Re: (TFT) Solo 1, NO I am not a vampire

Night six "No" part II

"Eva, I am glad you are still with me, but I have to ask you to do something very hard. Go and get me an axe and the two benches from the front room." She goes. You begin dragging one of the bodies to the tub on the back porch. You get a second body there when she joins you with an axe and the benches. You cut the legs off at an angle and quickly make eight stakes. You drag one body into the tub. You set a stake against its heart and strike it with the back of the axe. This will permenantly kill them. A lot of blood flows into the tub. You have to do this over and over. Eva watches numbly. When you get to one of the bodies Eva takes the stake from your hand. She drives it into his heart herself. The tub is half full of dark blood. The two of you are very messy looking. "Go get the shovels" you order. You go and get a cart you saw. After loading the bodies and the shovels the two of you pull the bodies to the grave yard. It is going to be a long night. Sweaty, blood smeared, and silent. Not a word. The graves are dug. The two of you are exhausted. They have all been buried, and rites spoken over the site. "Now, one more thing," you say. "We have to dig up Father Thais." This takes even more time. It takes even longer to uncover the body without damaging it. It looks the same kind of shriveled it did before, though the hair is a little longer. You throw his dirt covered corpse on the cart. The two of you pull him to the back porch. Once there you get some cord and bind his hands behind his back, and his feet together. This isn't easy. The body is stiff. Now the body is put into the tub of blood. Eva seems to get some idea of what you are doing. She looks at you questioningly. In answer to her unspoken question you say "I need some answers." The sky brightens with day break.

[get eighty experience for putting to rest, permanently, eight vampires.]

    David Michael Grouchy II