(TFT) Re: Open Letter to a GameMaster

Tim writes . . .

>YEEEOwwwuch! Even I could feel the scathing scorch of your message
>there, Dave! Which PBEM GM you were aiming at? (Sorry, But your
>email didn't seem to enlighten me on that little tidbit. Or did I
>just have a brain fart and completely miss something here?!?)

   No you didn't miss anything here, Tim.  I chose not to reveal the
identity of the GM in question, just to be nice; no need to personally blast
him in public.  I'm sure the other players in his campaign recognize who he
is.  I think he said he got very busy with work around the time I showed up
last year, and things never really calmed down enough to devote much
time-energy to his campaign.  I think it was one of those things where you
think things will change any day now, but they never do, and that goes on
and on -- like a horse chasing a carrot on a stick -- and before you know it
it's a year later.  Puits d'oh, c'est le guerre . . .
   I'm in another PBEM game and things move /much/ faster there, but they
could go even faster . . .  and I wish they would.  But once again real life
concerns intrude on the important things in life!  ;^)
   The five or six PBEM campaigns I've been in have shed some light on how
to run a better PBEM campaign of my own.

Dave Seagraves   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 835-7527
http://home.austin.rr.com/daveseagraves