Re: (TFT) Re: Open Letter to a GameMaster

Dave, such venom hitting the webways blew me off my modem.  I don't play
PBEM, nor do I think I will (not because it doesn't sound fun, but because
of the vary thing your ranting about - no time, I would slow the GMs game
down with slow responses.)  <

I probably wont play PBEM either for the same reasons - and because those
reasons dont sound like fun.

But what does everyone think of on-line Chat roleplaying sessions?  Has
anyone tried these? It seems to me that because everyone has to be on-line
at the same time (just like if everyone were going to show up at your
house) it would eliminate alot of the problems that plaque PBEM but still
have the convienience of allowing everyone to be at home in different
cities...

Michael