Re: (TFT) A tft game online

    naah, the answer is in about 3 years when we all
have video cams and microphones, we can play virtually
around a virtual table, each person can even roll d6's
and have the ccamera to focus on them to show (s)he
ain't cheating :)
    A teleconference which is actually fun....
Cas

Ha ha ha, sounds fun. Eh he he. So my dice rolling skills are not obsolete after all. I just have to wait for the technology to catch up with me. Sometimes catching cheaters has been fun in itself. We had this one guy who insisted on using transeparent dice. Old ones. The paint had come off the numbers. They were numerals instead of dots. So no one, not even they guy sitting next to him, could see what he rolled. That, and he would roll, immediately scoop them up, and then tell us what he rolled. He got an inordinate amount of critical hits. Everyone knew what he was doing. So the GM just started adjusting on his end secretly. First he would only mark down half the damage done by his character. Then he started making bigger and bigger monsters single out that character. It was a light hearted, high fantasy campaign with a low death rate so it didn't really matter anyway. But it was really funny to use, the other players. We would encounter a group of hobgoblins. Pure cannonn fodder. But the one that attacked the cheater's character would be three hexes in size and have a fifty strength. After weeks of this he finaly asked for some new dice. Ones we could all see.

    David Michel Grouchy II