Re: (TFT) On-Line Chat Role-Playing

I haven't tried Cyberboard over the net yet, either.  Life's a bit too
busy.  I did give Netmeeting a shot a couple days ago, to test out
voice-over-IP for an upcoming GURPS RPG session.

However, my computer setup is a mess right now, so I'm not sure I can do
anything for a week or so (I'm upgrading to a new box and going Linux on
my main machine (a 1 Gig Athlon with 256Meg RAM and 40Gig disk).  I
could probably get Cyberboard & netmeeting running on either my wifes
machine, or my spare; however, my wife is kind of picky about what I
install on her PC, and I need to rebuild the spare....

Heck, right now I can't even print from my new Linux box, and my scroll
wheel on my mouse isn't working.  <sigh>

Oh well, at least I'm online......