Re: Re: RE: (TFT) What's the game effect of Nausea?

> > >I feel uneasy about the Nausea.
> >
> > Here is what I came up with.
> > Nausea - Figure is at -1 ST, -1 DX and -1 IQ for the duration...
>
> ST & DX OK, but IQ?

Sure.  It's hard to concentrate when you feel like you're
about to throw up.

However, I agree with the comment (Rick's?) that *any*
sort of nausea affect brought on by witnessing this
spell may be a bit much.

I kind of doubt that adventurers who don't bat an eye at
fighting giant amoebas, think nothing of the gouts of blood
drenching them as they hack off the limbs of evil-doers,
and are utterly unaffected (in game terms) by seeing their
friends roasted alive by fireballs would be especially
nauseated by witnessing the effects of the butter flesh
spell.

(Or if they would be, there are innumerable other things
that should have similar effects.)