Re: (TFT) Rick's Old /Space Gamer/ Ad

Steven K. Mariner wrote:
> I thought I'd read that he wanted $250,000 for the system.  Don't
> remember where I saw that, although I seem to attach the memory to
> poking around for PBEM support online.

I believe that was the price HT gave SJ when Steve wanted to take TFT
to his new company.  And that was jsut for TFT, not the other games.  I'd
want it all!

> You have to find him, first.  Apparently that's not been easy to do of
> late, either.

Au contraire; I believe I've communicated with Howard's son.  As you can
see in the archives, some doubt the claim, but I did some digging (I can
find out almost anything about anyone on the Internet without some spammer's
software given the right clues :) and I'm convinced I spoke with the real
thing.

So I found HT - now if I only had the money to buy Metagaming!!  Anybody
got a spare million?