RE: (TFT) Rick's Old /Space Gamer/ Ad

>I think it was Howard Trump.<

Where is he these days? I think his thought-powered spell
article is a work of genius and solves one of the biggest
complaints about TFT. I'd love to see him contribute to
this list.

Michael

Michael,
I am not aware of this one. Can you point me to the subject heading on this so I can read it in the archives. According to the list I have compiled the biggest complain is the HTH system, second it the "Lack of Scaleability" and third is the "disorganized hard to find organization of the books". Actually I found very few complaints about the magic system. So what is thought-powered spells. Is this the optional rules that were discussed about using IQ for fatigue? I have seen a lot of info on that, both in the archives and on various TFT web pages.

    David Michael Grouchy II