Re: (TFT) Rick's Old /Space Gamer/ Ad

Steven writes . . .

>I thought I'd read that he wanted $250,000 for the system.
>Don't remember where I saw that, although I seem to attach
>the memory to poking around for PBEM support online.

   I believe I remember that something written by Steve in some issue of
/Space Gamer/.

   About paying $250k for TFT, I'd rather just hire a ghost writer to
rewrite all the TFT products in my own words.  Much cheaper, perfectly
legal, and we can make it all public domain.  (And /THAT/ will get HT out of
the woodwork!  Hee hee hee.  :^)

Dave Seagraves   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 835-7527
Scout/Sniper, 506th PIR, 101st Airborne Division, TMHS
::brrrrrrrrap:: "G.I. take your hit!  I see you!" -- German fallschirmjager
yelling at a female French Resistance fighter in a battle last season.