(TFT) more pokemons anyone??

........................but then turned into something brilliant.
> The Pokemon battles are perfect for Melee/Wizard..........................

I like these two critter types as they are adjuvant critters, much like
wizards who cast AVERT, STICKY/SLIPPERY FLOOR rather than the same old
blasting/direct damage attacks from missile spells, making combat options a
tad more inventive.
Pikachu is the other obvious candidate but is somewhat less imaginative
(lightning attacks yada yada yada), and for te same reason I wasn't overly
eager to do charmander/charmaeleon/charizard as it is just a fire breathing
critter. Scyther is a fencing dude so it would be easy I

Additionally, my kids watch digimon but I am not sure how digiworld
translates. The Pokemon world is a land of increased affinity and
excitability of electrons - creatures have all manner of blast attacks, and
heightened sentience and mutability an fairly easy to describe, while the
digiworld is somehow inside computers and the internet.

The mnoren provide a perfect background for bringing pet pokemon into
Cidri....have to dwell on digimon for a bit....