(TFT) Monsters and Reach

Is there a TFT monster out there that can perform a 2-hex Jab?

What monster is that?

In writing a conversion formula for the d20 system, I've been noticing that
TFT monsters seem to have these strange "abilties" related to Reach and
Facing that aren't really formally quantified. Here's the list I've found
so far:

1. Can make a -4 DX natural attack to one of the figure's rear hexes
(Reptile Man).
2. Can sweep attack rear hexes (Dragon).
3. Can attack to a side or rear hex (Wyvern).
4. Side hexes count as front hexes. Rear hexes count as side hexes
(Octopus).
5. Side hexes are considered front hexes (Snakes).
6. Can attack out to 3 hexes (Kraken).
7. Figure has no front hexes and cannot engage a figure (Slime).

Any others?

Michael