Re: (TFT) Favorite Literary Character

>But why does the Grey Mouser have ST 15 if he doesn't need it?
Can't he have a lower ST, as he was pretty weedy wasn't he?
Cas<

Glad you like it! I think it could be a pretty cool page as well. I think
that even a page of generic NPCs (City Guards, Generic Kings, etc.) could
be cool as well.

As far as his ST, my D&D conversion for NPCs says to use D&D ST for TFT ST.

Grey Mouser's first D&D write-up in Dragon #18 lists his D&D Strength as 14
TSR's Lankhmar City of Adventure lists his D&D Strength as 15
TSR's Lankhmar City of Adventure, 2nd Edition  lists his D&D Strength as 15
The Lankhmar roleplaying game (by TSR, and yes it was basically D&D) also
lists his D&D Strength as 15.

Since these are 'official' in the sense that they were lisenced by Fritz
Lieber I'm assuming they are accuarate.

I do agree that it doesn't *feel* right however, and I think I would simply
allow adjST as 9/21 (9 'strength', 21 hit points average to 15).

Heck, if you think that one is weird try Xena from West End Games "Hercules
& Xena" roleplaying game. So far she converts to 190+ points.....

Michael