Re: (TFT) Orc Swill?

> Do any TFT rules exist for what the effect of alcohol is on characters?

You mean canon?  Not that I know of.

Got a house rule:  Drink a pint of stout, or a shot of strong stuff, and
save 3/ST.  Fail, lose a point of ST (fatigue, but no recovery until you
purge the ETOH)  Pass, and lose a point of IQ (same recovery).  The next
pass costs you a point of DX.  (Fails always cost ST)

It's not perfect, but it works for me.<

Yeah, I meant cannon, or something published in an Interplay, Fantasy
Forum, something like that. I try to be consistent with what already
exists...

But this rules a good one. I'll put this on the list and see what people
like.

A couple of questions:
1. What does "ETOH" mean?
2. Do you keep alternating IQ and DX?
3. Do you keep losing points until you get to zero IQ and zero DX?

Thanks!
Michael