(TFT) Miniatures TFT Convention Games

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) I'm new and clueless.
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:21:09 -0400

>Sorry this is so long in answering, but those pesky "Dwarves of NavaRhun"
were taking all my time.
<

Which reminds me - I think it would be really cool to see a web-site with
the scenario outlines you've done along with pictures of the setups. Stats
of the attackers/defenders, etc.

Too much work? I *do* understand!

Michael

Actually, the pictures turned out poor. I'm not set up right now for camerawork. I'll eventually post the Dwarves of NavaRhun game, but right now I'm catching up on this list, while I'm getting ready for a certain TFT campaign. (heh-heh).

Hailmelee,
John Paul