(TFT) Re: New Spell for you

This is cool Michael.  I'll post it to the group.

This is a neat nuisance creature type of thing. Some more for the party who only thinks beasts can hurt them.

- John Paul

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
To: "John Paul Bakshoian (TFT" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>
Subject: New Spell for you
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:57:13 -0400

SPANISH MOSS (IQ 13, C, Costs 3 fST, TSG#26). Creates one hex of slimy,
gooey, icky vegetation (yech!) that stops and chokes anyone entering it.
Creature must roll DX to escape, sword adding +2 DX.

I remember that you had something like this in the adventure at the
convention so I thought you might be interested in this.
Michael