Re: (TFT) Rate of Fire (Final and BIG!)

From: David Michael Grouchy II

                  Damage   ST  Cost  Kg   ROF
Sling              1-2     -   $2     .5   12
Small Bow          1-1      9  $20    2    17
Horse Bow          1       10  $30    2    18
Long Bow           1+2     11  $40    2    20
Light Crossbow     2       12  $50    3    11
Heavy Crossbow     3       15  $80    5     7

From: Michael Taylor

Wow - I must have missed a memo? How does  your ROF notation work?

Hahahaha. These ROF numbers used on your chart give the exact TFT rates of fire, with DX bonus. I thought this was the idea. To make rates of fire shorter. Of course it does require the extra step of de-referncing.

    David Michael Grouchy II