(TFT) Glad to be here

I have been playing Metegaming games sinces I was in college in the early to
mid eighties.  My friends and I still get together about 4-6 times a year for
a really bigg session we have had people drive across the US to make these get
togethers on occaison.  Anyway I was glad to find all the info on the Internet
about TFT.

A while back while I was in Tampa on a business trip I brought my stuff with
me for Melee, since one of our more productive GM's lives there and I thoiught
we might get together a quick mission or two.  As it turned out my car was
broken into and the briefcase with my TFT books and materials was stolen.
Over the last 4-6 months I have found a copy of Advanced Wizrd, and a copy of
Advanced Melee, but I am still looking for In the Lab.  Thanks in advance for
any help or info.

Hugh Honts

PS

I have heard of something called the Mnoren librarium.  Does anyone have any
info on this?