Re: (TFT) Starting characters?

I use the "Pre-Adventuring Experience" Job-table for anyone who wants to
try to start with bigger beginning totals, or allow New Followers to allow
NPCs.

That's the way I feel too.

I even created some "Dependant" Handicaps to try another method of doing
this, but he's pretty insistent that it ISNT a PC with an NPC sidekick, but
two PCs being played at the same time, one of which is very experienced...

Micheal