Re: (TFT) Starting characters?

>It was a bit...ho hum OK I got this
14th level magic user, well yeah he's got a wand of frost, can cast conjure
elemental....what else? Total anticlimax.

I couldnt agree more. One of the reasons I like TFT is because you'll NEVER
get to "14th" level. I like that as a GM AND I like that as a player for
much the same reasons. BORING!

here

Cool! I started to convert "Against the Giants" to TFT recently before I
got distracted by WWIII.

I didn't get very far, but if your interested, I'll send you what I
started....

Michael