Re: (TFT) Re: Wizard Warriors & Military Units

Pasha and Rick Smith writes:

> Hi Everyone,
> 	Wizards in my campaign are very important
> militarily.  However there are so few wizards to
> heroes (and many wizards are adept types who support
> the war effort from behind the lines) that a wizard
> on the battle field is rare and valuable.
>
> 	War is so important, it is hard to see how
> wizards could be kept out of it.

This hearkens back to the idea that I was trying to address
with the "Fog" spell that I created a few years ago.  Large
area of effect at a reasonable cost.  Would provide cover
for the army, etc.

Without these kinds of spells, wizardly combat is limited to
a few characters.  And so you wind up with a wizard protecting
the commander from outside wizard interference, etc.

Dan