RE: (TFT) Starting characters?

From: "Eric Douglas Keene" <ericdkeene@prodigy.net>
Subject: RE: (TFT) Starting characters?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:02:45 -0400

In my opinion, if you want a stronger starting character, play one of the
greater races from the onset. (I forget how many points Reptile men or
Gargoyles start with, all I know is that they bring some serious whoop-ass
especially at the beginning of the campaign. They also develop more slowly
over time, which is the price you pay for early campaign "job security"
*smile*)

I started some of my gargoyles off at 36 points.

Separately, will all the other players get to 1) play two characters and 2)
allow one of those characters to be high powered?

eric

I would invite the other players to experience the act of running to characters at once. High or low powered. I'd run right alongside them. But again, if they or the GM is skittish, then I'll have to bow to their whims.

Hail Melee,
John Paul