Re: (TFT) Starting characters?

>From: Michael Taylor

Re: (TFT) Starting characters? >Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:10:37 -0400 > >
>Taylor's > >>>>>>toes. I believe this is to happen in his campaign after
all. That >said, If > >>>>>>I may Michael? > >Of course - and really I'm
more worried about John's toes. I only took this >public because I had
never heard of such a thing before and really didn't >have any idea if
anyone else had. > >Michael  Michael and others, No problem.  Michael, as
I said previously, you did fine on not mentioning my name and I actually
wanted to bring this up with the group.  If for nothing else, as
something not considered before.   Also, I am replying to post backlog in
the order they are received.  By the time I answer someone's posting,
several others may have done so too.  If it seems I'm answering something
irrelevently, it might be that I just haven't caught up yet. Hail Melee,John
Paul P.S.  All of you who are lurkers... you are invited to put in your 2
Francs worth in any of our postings.