Re: (TFT) psychology of castle building

> >From: Michael Taylor
>
> >Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:57:00 -0400
>
> >And who exactly is going to make all this high intelligent, indivualists

Given the rules, I don't think that the individualts aplies nearly as much
as it does to other systems. Look at the magic item creation rules. It
practically requires cooperation (sure I know a single wizard can make
somthing powerful, but it takes years to do it). Given that, I think that
TFT wizards are more likely to be able to cooperate. The rules allow (very
well, IMHO) for apprentices, and their functions would also promote
cooperation.

> >(remember they have forsaken darn near EVERY other vocation to be
> wizards) >work like dwarves to manufacture these defenses? > >I think
> castles and yeomen are just good economics! > >Michael

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com