Re: (TFT) psychology of castle building

>From: Michael Taylor

>To: "INTERNET:tft@brainiac.com" >Subject: (TFT) psychology of castle
building

>Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:57:00 -0400

>And who exactly is going to make all this high intelligent, indivualists

>(remember they have forsaken darn near EVERY other vocation to be
wizards) >work like dwarves to manufacture these defenses? > >I think
castles and yeomen are just good economics! > >Michael

I agree.  But this is probably why "evil" types are so obnoxiously
powerful.  Most don't care how their minions feel.  They have some type
of sway or threat over them or the goal of "evil" is so wonderfull to
them, they'll pool their resources (and steal) to get what they want.
(This is at least the way it seems to work in the Chaotic Evil, Lawful
Evil realm of D&D.

Hailmelee,

John Paul