RE: (TFT) Starting characters?

From: Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: (TFT) Starting characters?
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:45:54 -0400

I would invite the other players to experience the act of running to
characters at once.  High or low powered.  I'd run right alongside them.
But again, if they or the GM is skittish, then I'll have to bow to their
whims.

Hail Melee,
John Paul
<

The thought of running my first campaign in years and staring at 6 players
playing 12 high-stat/low experience characters - most of whom have never
played TFT before - and trying to figure out who is playing what PC while
running 5 or more NPCs does make me a little 'skittish'....

Michael

I understand.  That to me is a very good reason.

My guess, though, is that most of the players won't *want* to run more that one character.
You might be able to  assign the NPC functions to the player characters?

For awhile now, I feel I have been exceeding my influence on the GM for what kind of game to form. Except for posting my potential character for the newsgroup to "age", I'm going to let the GM design it how he will. And the GM and the players can determine whether simultaneous characters can be brought in.

Hail Melee
John Paul

-Hailmelee