Re: (TFT) Wizards at War

>Finally, not to treat the real world situation lightly, or suggest that
blowing up any one 'evildoer' is really a major goal, but merely as an
example of the power of repeated Trance spells...

"Is binLaden currently in Afghanistan?"

Now yeah, that's 20 16 IQ wizards to do this, but it only
took each of them a moment, they didn't have to go anywhere,
and it cost nothing other than their pay.  And if you started
with a few educated guesses as to the answer, it would take a
lot less than 20 guys.<

Yeah, but you seem to have conviently overlooked all the time it takes to
actualy get this particular guy!

And the idea that this guy is the correct guy!

And that what he knows is TRUE.

If I knew my enemies had trance spells I'd quite simply tell alot of
different lies to them! Half of them would think one thing, half the other.

How you going to do this? Kidnap an ambassador? Nice going if you want to
*increase* the occurrance of war!

mICHAEL