Re: Re: (TFT) Wizards at War

This is alot more like the way I run my worlds!

> But say someone (probaby a former player character
> king) was going to  outfit an army of men-at-arms
> with +3 swords.

Okay.  Remember, this wasn't my idea.

Easy! Communications technology! You cant outrun radio. That's distinctly
different from a peasant who can sell the sword and to a far off mercenary
and can easily sink out of sight with thousands of dollars worth of gold.

My only point is that all of the zillions of methods of "magic-item
manufacturing" I've heard over the years (for any game system) assume some
things I just  dont think will work.

Magic ins't reliable enough and the society wont support an 'industrial
revolution' based on magic.

Michael