From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
srydzews@ix.netcom.com
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 7:47 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: RE: (TFT) hero 3IQ rule and wizards & hero

From: David Michael Grouchy II
> And wishes are not for sale.

Well if you believe AW, the wizard's guild gives a Wish
to anyone who researches a spell...even a little bitty
IQ 8 spell.  (Which research, while not trivial or cheap,
is not the biggest deal in the world, either, considering
you get a Wish for your efforts.)

I like your ideas for codifying the effects of a wish
on learning talents and spells!